Looking for some new reads? I can recommend the following by some of the incredible humans I’ve been fortunate to connect with.
- The Girl Who Smiled Beads; A Story of War and What Comes After – Clemantine Wamariya and Elizabeth Weil, 2018
- Haben: The Deafblind Woman Who Conquered Harvard Law – Haben Girma, 2019
- Talking to Robots – David Ewing Duncan, 2019
- The Little Girl, The Ocean, and The Moon: A Children’s Book – Ivy Kwong, 2019
- What We Inherit: A Secret War and a Family’s Search for Answers – Jessica Pearce Rotondi
- The Laws of Brand Storytelling: Win—and Keep—Your Customers’ Hearts and Minds – Ekaterina Walter & Jessica Gioglio
- Neo Life: 25 Visions for the Future of Our Species – Edited by Jane Metcalfe & Brian Bergstein