Keeping track of the books I read in 2023. What is on your reading list?
Other lists: 2022 reads, 2020-2021 reads, books written by amazing humans in my life.
- The Love Songs of W.E.B. Du Bois – Honorée Fanonne Jeffers [January]
- Black Cake – Charmaine Wilkerson [January]
- Brave New World – Aldous Huxley [January]
- Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow – Gabrielle Zevin [January]
- Lessons in Chemistry – Bonnie Garmus [March]
- The Color Purple – Alice Walker [March]
- Beloved – Toni Morrison [April]
- Norwegian Wood – Haruki Murakami [April]
- The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles – Bruce Lipton [January]
- I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman – Nora Ephron [February]
- No One Tells You This: A Memoir – Glynnis MacNicol [March]
- Scattered Minds – Gabor Maté [April]